Friday, September 26, 2008

Heard around the house... :)


Me to DH: Babe, when I plug my Mac charger into the power strip downstairs, it throws a spark.

DH to Me: What do you mean?

Me: You know, a blue spark comes out by the metal part of the plug.  Should it do that?

DH: Well yes darling, that's what Mr. Electricity does...

Me: Leave me alone.  I sleep three hours a night.  

Side note: I hope the resemblance doesn't end with the argyle and that Piglet inherits his dad's matter-of-fact, smart-ass sense of humor.  :)

3 comments:

Marketing Mama said...

Um, I'd be worried about sparks, too. Although I also only get 3 hours of sleep at a time. ha.

Ang said...

I like that it looks like he's almost giving a thumbs up in this photo. Like, "Yeah, I'm hanging out with my dad. That's how I roll."

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so great. I love Gene's humor. Yes you should be worried about the sparks :)