Monday, September 1, 2008

Fall clothes preview :)


Yesterday it rained off and on and was pretty chilly considering it was still August.  DH (who is convinced he is coming down with some illness) even made me turn on the HEAT in the morning!  I was bummed about the weather because it means that summer really is ending, but the silver lining was that I got to put Piglet in some (lightweight) fall clothes.  You all know how I've been dying to do that.  ;)  


Still, I won't pack away the shortalls and madras plaid just yet as we tend to have indian summers around here and I'm sure Piglet will still be wearing warm weather clothes here and there for at least a few more weeks.  The upside of that is that I get to see his cute little chubba-wubba legs for a bit longer.  Come fall and winter, that will only be a bath or changing time occurrence.  Sad!  Anyway, enjoy the fall fashion preview.  More blogwalking to come as weather permits.  :)

P.S. - People always say boys aren't as fun to dress as girls but I dunno, I have a damn good time dressing Piglet.  I agree there is a TON of cute girls stuff everywhere and you have to be more discriminating with boys' clothes, but I love a challenge.  Eye of the tiger baby.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your son is so cute! I love the pictures at the beach!