Monday, April 20, 2009

Piglet thinks it's funny!

In my monthly update (below) I told you how Piglet now laughs when HE thinks something is funny. It's cute. It's almost as if he's saying "I don't know what YOU think, but I think this is HI-LAR-IOUS!!!"

I captured this moment recently while Piglet was watching some guy cluck like a chicken. Please forgive his attire and food 'stache, I put a smock (Bumikins!) on him when he eats yogurt. The mess is epic otherwise.

Enjoy the video. I've watched it about a THOUSAND times and it still cracks me up. I love how he pauses between the bits that tickle his funny bone. Have I mentioned how much I ADORE my child? Because I do. More. Than. Anything.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh that little laugh is just adorable

Megan said...

What a cutie pie! I just want to crack up with him...

Carlito86 said...

So cute!