Sunday, February 1, 2009

This is funny.

On our way to the hospital at the crack of dawn, there was a TON of dense fog.  I thought you all might find the conversation dh and I had amusing.

dh: Wow, I can't believe how thick the fog is.  I can barely see anything!

me: I know, it's crazy.  Hm, this must be what it's like to live in your brain every day.

dh: Bahahahahahaaa.  That reminds me - don't die.

me: Don't die?

dh: Yes, because if you die it'll be like having my seeing eye dog die.  

me: Bahhahahahahahaaaaaaa! (If I would've been allowed to have something to drink, it would've come out my nose I laughed so hard!)

At least we know how to have a good laugh at our own expense even when we're stressed and worried.  It's the little things that get you through the tough times.  Happy Superbowl Sunday everyone!

No comments: