Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My poll

When I first put the gender poll up it said something like "38 days left to vote."  

And now it says 11 hours and I can hardly believe it.  

In 11 hours we are going to find out if we are adding sons or daughters to our family.  

I have my own gut feeling about pink or blue and while everyone who I see or speak to regularly knows my guess, I think I'll let the rest of you take your own guess.

I love that so many people voted in the poll!!!  Thank you!!!  

As a gesture of lurve to my awesome blog readers, I will report the news here first!  I won't even tell the people on Facebook!  They'll have to come HERE to read the news. How's that for preferential treatment?  

Btw, you should know I'm really good at playing favorites, I've actually already got a system all figured out. It'll go something like this: 

You. 
You are the favorite today. 
You other two?
Are
Not.  
Try again tomorrow.

See?  The key to parenting Piglet plus twins is favoritism!  Easy as pie! (Mmmmmm. PIE.)  I'm Asian, I know a thing or two about favoritism, Mr. K too.  

I am so going to write a parenting book.  

7 comments:

'Murgdan' said...

Eeek! So excited to find out! :-)

Jamie said...

If it's girls I know someone who can send some cute girl stuff your way.

Mo said...

can't wait to find out! (Of course, I'm sure you can't either!)

MGerson said...

Thinking of you today! Can't wait to see if my pink guess is right. ;) Sidenote, I can't get on to FB anymore until I get a new operating system (or a new computer - which is my preference). So, for selfish reasons, I was psyched that you're posting the news here before FB. hahaha

Sending you lots of hugs!

Cameron said...

Hooray! Can't wait to find out! And your way of playing favorites seems so much more preferable to the way *my* mom did it, which is to just favor my sister and never ever ever ever admit it, and tell me I'm crazy for thinking that. :P

Sunny said...

HOORAY!!!! I am so excited!!!!

Refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh.... refresh....

Maren said...

I love that!

You.
You are the favorite today.
You other two?
Are
Not.

Totally cracks me up! Congratulations again.